- User Since
- Jan 30 2005, 5:47 PM (681 w, 2 d)
Note, this patch needs updating against blender2.8 branch.
While I like the idea of keeping the addon and it's docs in the same repo.
git + git+lfs are quite advanced / tricky to use.
So I'm not sure about depending on this.
Sun, Feb 18
Fri, Feb 16
Seems reasonable, @Sergey Sharybin (sergey) wrote this code though.
Looks close to being complete, one issue remains. When the confirm quit preference *isnt* set, there is no longer a confirmation.
Thu, Feb 15
- Merge branch 'master' into arcpatch-D566_1
- Skip-save for quit option
- Cleanup: use tabs, sync w/ master
- Is this going to end up being a list of every release?
- Should bugfix releases (2.79a for eg) replace stable releases?
@Guillaume Matheron (mathers), checked patch:
Wed, Feb 14
Am not familiar with proxies, should scenes / meta's behave just like images?
Added to TODO
Armature operations don't support edit-mode (drag, scale, rotate .. etc).