- User Since
- Jan 30 2005, 5:47 PM (638 w, 6 d)
Some minor suggestions for string editing.
Fri, Apr 28
Committed a fix, although it does a slightly annoying 'jump', which I looked into compensating for (panning so whats under the cursor remains under the cursor)
But this sometimes caused other issues (panning too far away from close-objects), so leaving this workaround out.
Seems you got this working, closing.
LGTM, although if we start having many of these they should really be documented in our API somewhere.
Resolved for object and bones rBa680bcd13bc306dbc97fd3889718238117a8f992
Thu, Apr 27
Reverted rBa6b9bd023b18 since this doesn't need to be the first.
Wed, Apr 26
Tue, Apr 25
While the crash should be resolved, the crash was a mismatch in AlembicObjectPath.path, not in CacheFile.filepath.
- Merge branch 'blender2.8' into workspaces
- Merge branch '28' into workspaces
- Minor changes only, use BKE prefix and remove nested header
- App Templates: optionally use app-template path for workspaces
From checking the latest updates I've run into some bugs.
Mon, Apr 24
Note, if mingw support is removed, CMake should probably exit-early with an error that its not supported. Can be done where platform checking is done.
First pass Python C/API review, will post higher level review next.
- minor code style and naming
- Use GPUMaterial type for CTX_gpu_material_* and related functions