- User Since
- Jan 30 2005, 5:47 PM (663 w, 3 d)
- Rename 'Directions' menu to 'Viewpoint' (camera is not a direction)
- Moved 'Local View' & 'View Global/Local' back into main menu (not directions or viewpoints).
- Moved 'Screen Areas' back into main menu (to match all other view menus, rather adjust all view menu's at once, not make 3D view an exception).
Move 'Side of Active' out of 'Linked' menu, since it's not a linked action.
Generally fine, though I'd try avoid forcing looping over EnumPropertyItem - in many cases the flag can be used directly.
Tue, Oct 17
- Minor edits
- Resolve conflicts with recent changes to workspaces.
- Add rip as tools, also support recursive property setting
Mon, Oct 16
Applied changes for border and circle select to be used as tools to master,
updated this patch to use those changes.
Agree hiding is best during animation, although the manipulator will still need updating when animation is finished.
(Summary of IRC discussion)
Sun, Oct 15
Position operator properties next to operator
Thanks for the update, again, generally fine - though pointed out some minor things.
This is one liner, submitted PR: https://github.com/IfcOpenShell/IfcOpenShell/pull/271
Sat, Oct 14
Fri, Oct 13
@Stanislav Ovcharov (Stan1), the knife tool can handle any geometry.
Only managed to redo this in blender2.8, looks like pointer checks resolve, assigning to Sergey.
Thu, Oct 12
@Duarte Farrajota Ramos (duarteframos): this is more a design question for how key-maps interact.
Generally LGTM, only minor issues noted inline.