- User Since
- Jun 2 2006, 5:16 AM (768 w, 6 d)
Calling everyone that helped testing the tablet issues to download the latest 2.92 build from builder.blender.org and see if things are working as well as 2.91:
Tue, Feb 23
I talked to @Hans Goudey (HooglyBoogly) and we both think it could be in Group. @Pablo Vazquez (pablovazquez) do you have any big objection with that? I personally find a bit strange to have the Output category that we won't really be using much
Mon, Feb 22
Note: seam is just an example of a boolean value. It is not supported by vertices.
It is not clear for now whether this is really needed as an intermediate step for the attribute search. Closing it for now.
Sat, Feb 20
Fri, Feb 19
Thu, Feb 18
Wed, Feb 17
I agree with the sentiment, but for the solution I would like to propose:
- A new phabricator tag Needs Approved Design.
- All queries ignore patches that have this tag.
- Once a design task (submitted by someone willing to implement the feature) is submitted and approved the reviewer manually lift the tag of the associated patch.
- Periodically we can manually close patches that have no associated design task.
- If the design associated with the patch is rejected, the patch is closed.
I can reproduce as well on:
Operating system: Linux-5.8.0-41-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.31 64 Bits Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 450.102.04
Tue, Feb 16
- Can built-in attributes also be changed?
- Can the domain be changed (keeping the same attribute data type and name even)?
I'm actually of the opinion that translated tooltips are actually more important than button labels.