- User Since
- Jun 2 2006, 5:16 AM (555 w, 3 d)
Fri, Jan 20
This is a tricky one. Technically it's not a bug. In your case you are rendering frame 1200, not 600.
Panorama types are only available in Cycles. Please read the Blender manual: https://www.blender.org/manual/render/cycles/camera.html
- Blender is exporting the UV (as s and t)
- Ply stores the normal per vertice. If you want only 8 vertices in your cube you need to set its shading to smooth OR not export normals.
- You can change the Up axis when exporting the model.
If a bug report doesn't follow the guideline can be closed. This is a place for bug reports mostly, not for user support.
Thomas, care to look at it?
Thu, Jan 19
Hi Joey, thanks for the quick reply. Some general thoughts followed by specific replies:
Wed, Jan 18
Notes after some testing in Linux with DK2:
Tue, Jan 17
Mon, Jan 16
Duplicated of D2391
Note: next time do: arc diff --update D2369 after you changed the patch (or arc diff if from the same folder/branch)
@Mike Erwin (merwin) poke, is this already ready to master?
Fri, Jan 13
Thu, Jan 12
This is a limitation of our system, added to the todo list: https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Development/Todo/Tools#Transform
The problem is with the "clamp" option. When you start the operator with "clamp" turned off, things work fine.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the bug you are reporting is:
Wed, Jan 11
Tue, Jan 10
- Unittest: sorted updates
- RNA: bpy.context.scene_collection
- Adding FOREACH_OBJECT iterator
- rename ob_base > base, it will simplify further refactors
- Add new objects and some Base > ObjectBase convertion
code snippets from @Joshua Leung (aligorith)
/* GSet Option */ GSet<bPoseChannel *> gset = BLI_gset_new();
Assigning to our alembic guru ;)
- From review: doxygen fix, and remove one of the loops
wouldn't it make sense to just swap the names of a pair of matching bones
Mon, Jan 9
Committed on rB5ed5ed59
- Turn "Views" on (in render layer panel).
- In the "Window" menu go to "set stereo 3d" and set mode to interlace
- Make sure the 3d view is in "camera" mode
Just so we don't loose what was talked on IRC:
- From review: no doxygen
- From review: different logic
That won't work. The new bone's name always match, the bones that are affected are the "other" bones. And since the entire remapping is name based (e.g., BKE_pose_channel_find_name) I fail to see how we can prevent calling ED_armature_bone_rename twice for the problematic cases.
The patch is too big for a throughout review (>10k lines). Any part in particular you think needs cross-checking?