- User Since
- Jun 2 2006, 5:16 AM (607 w, 2 d)
Fri, Jan 19
Also a bit skeptical in the overall fix. Both patches are changing code that didn't change since master.
@Philippe Schmid (Quetzal) this is still broken when upscaling the UI:
User Preferences > Interface > Display > Scale [change it to 2.0]
So, originally I created a file in 2.79, used dyntopo a bit, turned it off. If I open the file in 2.8 I get artifacts. This is the file originally shared above. However, if I export the file as obj and re-import it, the mesh is fine (I had to clear Sharp for edges and make it Flat shaded to match the look of the other mesh).
Closing it now. I will report the light flickering issue separately.
Thu, Jan 18
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/blender2.8' into tmp-outliner-object-filter
- Leave edit menu exclusively in RMB
- Outliner: Get rid of search icons
- Outliner: Remove uneeded outlineviz options.
- Outliner: Fix name search
Wed, Jan 17
How to reproduce it:
Tue, Jan 16
- Code cleanup
- Barebones for collection filter (DNA/RNA/UI)
- Collection filtering
@Campbell Barton (campbellbarton) are you aware of this?
UNDO is not fully working because of depsgraph. This is a known issue.
- From review: use filter icon to set filter on/off, not only UI
- From review: icons
- Filter object state
Mon, Jan 15
Sat, Jan 13
Fri, Jan 12
Update patch with object type filtering.
- Object Filtering System
@Julian Eisel (Severin) I don't mind any changes you do in the future, reverting my old commits, you name it. As long as things are working. I understand that we should strive a balance between allowing hack code and fixing bugs/bring new features. But I dare say this is not the case. But anyways, patch away, really, I couldn't care less ;).
Thu, Jan 11
Collections are part of the Scene ID, that's why we store the id there. So yes TSE_IS_REAL_ID should be true for collections. So I really don't follow your concern here.
For anything willing to tackle this, the problem is the logic in outliner_draw.c::outliner_draw_hierarchy_lines_recursive().
- From review: More elegant approach to find object type
- Different approach to TreeElement lookup
- Fix wrong ARegion passed around
Wed, Jan 10
- From review: Use TreeStoreElem directly
- From review: Move scrolling position outside of filter
- From review: Do not tag for redraw while rebuilding tree
- From review: ten -> te_next
- Small change: no need for valid, check tselem != NULL
Tue, Jan 9
Demo of the persistent-scrolling implementation:
Mon, Jan 8
This was partially changed since be9e469ead2. Although the original report seems to be fixed, there are other related issues with it.
Fri, Jan 5
I will even close it. This will be fixed once we get copy on write by default (I belive).
@Antonio Vazquez (antoniov) change your script to do: bpy.ops.render.opengl('INVOKE_DEFAULT', write_still=True);
The issue I believe has to do with copy-on-write (or the lack of).
Small nitty picking about comment style. Such a small patch indeed :)
Thu, Jan 4
Wed, Jan 3
Tue, Jan 2
Thank you for the report. Currently we are aware of many issues in 2.8 and actively working to fix them.
But since replying to reports takes time, we have decided to limit bug reports to module team members.