- User Since
- Mar 10 2009, 11:16 AM (540 w, 4 d)
Wed, Jul 17
Before the final release I think this should be fixed. I noticed this bug is still in the release candidate.
Apr 16 2019
Dec 4 2018
Jul 11 2018
+1 for Python 3.7. Because type hinting will also be introduced for add-ons PEP 563: Postponed Evaluation of Annotations will be a nice improvement.
And it's kind of funny (okay, to be honest, mainly rather annoying) that the whole vfx and animation industry is still stuck on Python 2.7 and Blender will lead the way with Python 3.7...
Nov 10 2017
Pfff, so in the end I was able to track it down to a default entry in my .netrc file. This messes up the authentication.
There is also an issue about this problem on the requests Github page.
Oct 20 2017
Still no luck for me. I dived into the code and by hand re-created the request that is sent by subclient_create_token. I then (as expected) got a 401 response. Logging out and back in didn't help. Just to be completely sure I even deleted the 'blender_id' directory containing the profiles.
I also disabled the Blender ID and Blender Cloud add ons. Saved the user preferences, restarted Blender. Enabled the Blender ID add on and logged in. Saved user preferences, restarted Blender and enabled the Blender Cloud add on.
I also re-created the login request and with the token I got, did the subclient_create_token request again. Still the same error. So to me it seems that something on the server is going wrong. But I can't imagine what that should be... and why this only happens on my laptop.
Oct 10 2017
Sep 19 2017
Sadly this still doesn't work. At a quick glance, it seems I basically have the same error:
Sep 18 2017
Yep, I did log out and log in again. Still the same problem...
@Sybren A. Stüvel (sybren) Yes, I did. After that the expiration date was set to the same date next year. Unfortunately, that didn't help. To be completely sure I will try again tonight (I don't have my laptop with me at the moment).
Sep 15 2017
Blender Cloud addon is version 1.7.4, by the way.
Oct 12 2016
Jul 8 2016
@Kévin Dietrich (kevindietrich) I just created a simple patch to fix building of Alembic 1.6.0 on Linux. I attached you as a reviewer since you're working on this branch. Although it's super simple, I hope it helps somehow. :)
Jun 20 2016
Aug 4 2015
Upper left corner seems very intuitive for me. For some reason I automatically try to 'cram in nodes' with their upper left corner, collapsed or open. So also +1 from me!
Apr 21 2015
Apr 16 2015
Feb 17 2015
Hmm, it seems there are some strange things going on. If I open your test file, I indeed have the error. But if I open another image, it does have a relative path. Also with other files. If I completely remove the image (shift + click on the X), save the file and re-open, I can also open the image with relative path.
Oct 30 2014
"...which AFAIK ususally ignores materials..." reminded me of something. Actually it doesn't ignore materials, so it can take the bump/displacement map into account for example. If you do not want this, there is an option you can tick: Normalized Just tried it and this fixes your problem.
Just tested this on Windows 7 and OSX 10.8.5. On OSX I do have the crash on Windows 7 I'm unable to reproduce it. (Also tried on Linux under Virtual Box on OSX and also no crash.)
Confirmed this on OS X 10.8.5.
Though I'm wondering if this is really a bug or expected behavior. If you put the normal material on top and the wire material below (I know, this doesn't make any sense) the problem is gone. So it seems like the wire material is 'in the way' of the occlusion rendering so to speak.
Aug 14 2014
Just applied T41085_8.patch and tried hard to crash Blender, luckily without success. :)