- User Since
- Feb 17 2019, 7:39 AM (27 w, 1 d)
Mar 5 2019
@Kent Davis (mac4kent) it will be a bit before I can look into this, but I should have some time next week or so.
Feb 27 2019
@Arto Kitula (akitula) I used CMake GUI (3.14.0-rc2).
- Get latest code from master (From commit b9a37dd97acf6c4254e8246add7af05d68c8bf64).
- Deleted my output folder (Where to build the binaries)
- In CMake GUI clicked Configure and waited for it to finish
- In CMake GUI clicked Generate and waited for it to finish
- Open Xcode selected the install Scheme (Note it might be better to say Press Command+shift+, instead of Command-<)
- Have Xcode Automatically Create Schemes. (Maybe update the docs saying to select that option?)
- Changed Executable to blender.app
- Build and get 30 build errors relating to Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: for a bunch of boost methods.
@Kent Davis (mac4kent) I looked at the test3.dae model, using Xcode (SceneKit Editor)
Feb 24 2019
Feb 23 2019
Good News Everyone! The models are getting exported correctly using changes from 5cc0bfa73a7257f3fa44d6894522aad3d81cdeb2.
@Kent Davis (mac4kent) Had a quick moment to look at your model and exported file.
Feb 22 2019
Busy morning and just noticed I forgot to post a screenshot form the build I created this morning.
@Kent Davis (mac4kent) Can you post your dae file, so I can take a look at it?
Feb 20 2019
Quick lunch break.
Reviewing the diff tool and I think I found the issue.
Had some time tonight, so I got blender installed and no luck with the code in master.
Feb 19 2019
Sounds like this is a duplicate of https://developer.blender.org/T61122.
Yes, @Kent Davis (mac4kent) I used my own Mac (looks like we have the same model). I have only tested with my models, I can inspect your blender and model files later this week when I have time.
Had a quick moment to look into this. Looking at the diff of my Collada models, I notice something interesting.