Blender UI + UX
- User Since
- Nov 15 2003, 1:06 AM (826 w, 5 d)
Fri, Sep 13
Thu, Sep 12
I can't replicate this issue on Chrome or Firefox, seems to be Safari only if this still happens. Can anyone with Safari confirm?
Fixed in c40171c60d90.
Tue, Sep 10
This has been fixed and deployed. Thanks for the report!
Mon, Sep 9
Thu, Sep 5
- Move Select menu after Viewfor consistency with other editors.
- Move Live Edit from Text menu into Edit menu.
- Move 'Run Script' to the bottom-bar, remove from header.
- Leave 'Run Script' as text. A Play ▶️ icon communicates it can be paused/stopped, which is not the case for most add-ons that are not modals. And even for modals we can't detect when they stop.
Wed, Sep 4
The buttons are a bit too close to the navigation gizmo, we could match the padding on top and right and move the buttons slightly down.
Tue, Sep 3
Mon, Sep 2
Fri, Aug 30
Thu, Aug 29
Tue, Aug 27
Fri, Aug 23
Nice tweaks to the padding @Yevgeny Makarov (jenkm)! +1
Thu, Aug 22
Tue, Aug 20
We should revisit this one! @William Reynish (billreynish) any thoughts on this?
Aug 19 2019
Hi Nathan! Sorry if I'm late to the party but I'm going through the commit logs and noticed this.
Aug 16 2019
Aug 15 2019
I'd go for what you see is what you get. Clicking on the gap even with +1 pixel on each side for extra safety. No user preference.
Aug 14 2019
Also these options were available while drawing which is not useful.
Why? It is actually useful to add interpolation keys while drawing.
Jul 30 2019
Jul 26 2019
Done as part of 845ccf6b0b5e.