- User Since
- Sep 12 2004, 3:45 PM (783 w, 3 d)
ffprobe -v error -hide_banner -print_format json -show_streams -show_format shows the following framerate/time related fields for the video stream in that file:
I did some digging, and it turns out that ptcache_read() reads the correct number of points. It's ptcache_particle_read() that's rejecting the points because psys->totpart is set to a low number (i.e. to the number of points you're seeing). Somehow it's not getting the total number of points from the pointcache. This could be due to the fact that the info file (i.e. the bphys file for frame 0) isn't written to disk, but I'm too unfamiliar with how the code is supposed to work.
Tue, Sep 17
This is indeed not a bug, it's simply a property that's written to Alembic and that's not read by Blender. Alembic is quite bad in this respect, in that there is no well-documented open standard in which such properties are defined. I'd be very happy if you can prove me wrong on this one.
This closes T68982. Please mention tasks in commit messages, so that the relation between design task and commit is preserved.
@Carl Schwan (carlschwan) That's great news. I looked at https://phabricator.kde.org/T8449, and it seems that your goals are in line with ours. I'd love to see 2FA in there (I have a Yubikey myself that I use whenever possible); we just didn't have the time to implement that. Some more security improvements (like limiting nr of failed logins, monitoring API calls, etc) would also be very welcome. We'd definitely be interested in any improvements that the KDE project can make.
Thu, Sep 5
Tue, Sep 3
Mon, Sep 2
Tue, Aug 27
Mon, Aug 26
Sat, Aug 24
Fri, Aug 23
Since last asking for information it has been 7 or more days, due to the policy of our bug tracker we will have to archive the report until the requested information is given.
We're thinking of ways of including collections into the exported hierarchies, both for USD and Alembic, but it's not an active task at the moment. It's unfortunately not a quick thing to do, because:
Thu, Aug 22
I suspect that solving this properly requires T69046.
I have removed the camera focal length from the task description, as that is already covered by T54050.
Now this task has only a single topic: importing data required for computing motion blur (probably vertex velocities is enough).
@Chris Rydalch (goldleaf) Can you check whether this is still an issue with a daily build of Blender? I don't have Houdini here, so I can't check for myself. I tried exporting a NURBS surface and opening in Gaffer, and that doesn't show anything. However, I don't even know whether Gaffer even supports loading NURBS surfaces...
This would indeed be a new feature and is not a bug. Updating the task properties to reflect this.
This doesn't seem to be an issue in current Blender any more:
Changing the classification from 'Bug' to 'To Do', as this is a known limitation.
I see crashing of other applications as a problem with those applications, and not something Blender can fix.
Committed in 078d02f55743cd34c51c4dd7ca710b22441a12da, forgot to mention this revision in the commit message.
@Luciano Muñoz Sessarego (looch) Please don't expand the scope of these design tasks. They are intentionally limited, so that discussions remain clear and to the point, and so that a developer can easily implement the task and close it.
I'm all in favour of keeping things simple, so I'll update the task description for this.