- User Since
- Sep 12 2004, 3:45 PM (748 w, 3 d)
- Use static_cast instead of reinterpret_cast
- Alembic: use BKE_key_from_object() in AbcGenericMeshWriter::isAnimated()
But bigger question is that this seems to be a workaround for a broken curves reader?
Tue, Jan 15
- FIXUP indents
- FIXUP more feedback from Sergey
- C++11 doesn't need the space between '> >' in a nested templated declaration
The curve loses its Geometry settings. In the example file the curves have depth and a full Fill Mode to them but once imported they switch back to the default settings of newly created curves.
The curve type is switched to paths instead of bezier.
Mon, Jan 14
Fri, Jan 11
This is in the master branch now.
Thu, Jan 10
This revision is superseded by the 0.8 release (see T59124 for more info).
Implemented & deployed to production.