Portal to manage own benchmark results.
- The example config expects a running version of Blender Opendata under
http://mydata.local:8002/ for development. We don't have a production version yet.
- You also need a APP-ID and APP-SECRET from Blender ID
or your local version of Blender ID (http://id.local:8000)
After cloning the Git repo, perform these steps to create a working dev server:
- Make sure PostgreSQL is running and it has a mydata or similar database available
- git submodule init and git submodule update
- Copy mydata/settings.example.py to mydata/settings.py and adjust to your needs
- Start your virtaulenv with pipenv shell
- Install requirements with pipenv install
- Run migrations ./manage.py migrate
- Install frontend dependencies ./gulp
- Run application ./manage.py runserver 8002
- Configure Blender ID to have an OAuth Client with redirect URL http://mydata.local:8003/oauth/authorized
- Submit an example benchmark with a valid Blender ID access_token
$ sh examples/example.sh examples/benchmark.json your-blender-id-token You have to create the access_token manually at the moment since we don't have an authorized benchmark tool yet
- Open running application in Browser, login with Blender ID and manage your benchmarks.