This is the Flamenco Manager implementation in Go.
$FM denotes the directory containing a checkout of Flamenco Manager, that is, the absolute path of this flamenco-manager-go directory.
0. Install Go 1.7 or newer
- export GOPATH=$FM
- cd $FM/src/flamenco-manager
- Download all dependencies with go get
- Download Flamenco test dependencies with go get -t ./flamenco
- Run the unittests with go test ./flamenco
- Build your first Flamenco Manager with go build; this will create an executable flamenco-manager in $FM/src/flamenco-manager
- The downloading of tasks doesn't consider job types. This means that workers can be starved waiting for tasks, when there are 1000nds of tasks and workers of type X and only a relatively low number of workers and tasks of type Y.
In no particular order:
- Heartbeat receiver from workers.
- Remove address & status from worker registration payload.
- Way for Flamenco Server to get an overview of Workers, and set their status.
- Receive parsed logs from Flamenco Worker.