Website for the Blender development fund.
Oct 17 2022
@Ravi Gupta (ravi_) this ticket is about a different issue, please don't reply here. Send an email to email@example.com instead.
Oct 15 2022
I am trying to make payment for Blender Studio Subscription but unable to go through. I have tried multiple cards (Visa issued in India) and Paypal, nothing works. When contacted at card company they say the transaction does not follow RBI guidelines and hence declined.
Apr 1 2022
Mar 28 2022
Mar 10 2022
@Anna Sirota (railla) is this an Blender Development Fund internal TODO?
If this should pass the Triaging queue, it would be better to have exact repro steps also (which URL/button to check specifically etc.).
If this should not pass the Triaging queue, it would be better to set subtype to TODO/DESIGN/... (default is REPORT which is associated with Triaging ) or set status to CONFIRMED
Jan 31 2022
Dec 14 2021
Dec 8 2021
Dec 7 2021
Dec 6 2021
Dec 2 2021
Nov 30 2021
Nov 23 2021
Changing port number from 80 to 443 in Wagtail default site appears to fix this.
May 7 2021
May 6 2021
Apr 28 2021
Apr 19 2021
Apr 15 2021
- rL1bf287202155: Clean up copypasta on the admin Clean up copypasta in the admin
- rLcf4f22652b4e: get_transaction_authentication method get_transaction_authentication method
- rL23ed36ebdcc0: Rename used_at to consumed_at Rename used_at to consumed_at
- rLa56972f5aa64: Another typing fix Another typing fix
- rLd95fb128765c: Minor typing fixes Minor typing fixes
It'd make sense to consider a new membership a new sale and a new agreement, even if the payment method and the amount are the same, because the schedule is changing.
Other than that the way these are handled is a black box from my perspective and sort of a slightly brighter black-ish box from Braintree's perspective, I guess.
That sounds like a very reasonable guess, yes...
Apr 12 2021
@Sybren A. Stüvel (sybren) I've updated the patch taking into account the review comments, could you take another look?
- Undo an unintended change to tests
- Only mark SCA as used when transaction succeeds
- Address the review comments