This project is responsible for triaging bug reports, first round of Differential review.
As a general goal it would be desirable to have as little untriaged reports as possible (so important bugs dont slip through), that should be the main focus, Differential review comes second.
- Module owner: @Philipp Oeser (lichtwerk)
- Module members: @Germano Cavalcante (mano-wii), @Richard Antalik (ISS), @Pratik Borhade (PratikPB2123)
The module is active.
Further streamlining the process (elaborating on triaging certain "hard-to-triage" reports and bringing playbook, manual and canned responses in line) is in process.
- Triaging Playbook
- A Bugs Life
- Help Triaging Bugs
- Untriaged reports
- Reports waiting for information from Users (to be checked for activity after a week)
- Manual: troubleshooting crashes
- Manual: troubleshooting on startup
- Manual: troubleshooting other (includes crashes on startup)
- #bf_blender:_unconfirmed (tag to be used if report seems valid, but there is no way to reproduce)
- Overview of hardware in use by Blender developers (to get someone to reproduce in case report involves hardware not present)