This is a task for tweaks to the default Workspaces and startup scene in Blender. Tweaking these is a bit tricky so it's best to do a bunch of changes at once - hence this list of tweaks:
- Perhaps the default objects should not be inside a Collection?
- Timeline should have the Dope Sheet summary collapsed so you only see a single line of keyframes
- Default view angle should be angled more like a front view, rather that a side view. Currently, the X axis points towards the user by default
- Taller Outliner? For layout purposes, a taller Outliner might be nicer.
- Cavity should be set to Screen Space (faster)
==Motion Tracking and Masking
- Change default Pivot Point to 'Median Point'