I was doing some translations to Korean and found some fuzzy files.
I thought I was sure that I made a full translation, but some English texts remained in the test build.
It turned out to be fuzzy PO files where some documentation elements were not included.
These are the documents I found fuzzy:
About this Manual > Contribute > Install > MS-Windows
About this Manual > Contribute > Install > macOS
About this Manual > Contribute > Install > Linux
About this Manual > Contribute > Contribute(Translations)
Since I only know how to use PO editor, I would be grateful to get some help from administrators.
All other languages seems to have the some issue since only these documents are left in English.