Win 10 64bits / GTX 1060
Broken: 2.79 up to a6968e8
Short description of error
If you change position of some bones that causes stretching in the rig spine, when baking animation (Bake Actions or FBX export) the DEF bones get bizar skew rotations.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a metarig and generate a rigfy rig.
- Crate a simple animation. First only rotating CHEST, NECK and HEAD.
- Create some keyframe by moving down CHEST (this will stretch DEF spine bones)
- Bake Actions for every bones, visual keying, clear constaints, clear parents. (Or just export FBX with baked animations)
- Compare DEF bones to ORG bones. You will see DEF bones got skewed.
This problem only occurs when baking or exporting animation. Inside Blender everything is ok.