Operating system: Debian Jessie Standard
Graphics card: GTX 1060
Broken: 2.80, 4d795cee4938, blender2.8, 2018-12-31, 15:45
Short description of error
Using bendy bones crash viewport display of deformed mesh, while rendering is ok.
See attached file as an example.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Different actions lead to a broken mesh in the viewport:
- tab into edit mode and back
- switch off and on the view of the armature modifier
- switch from layout to sculpt mode
- switch off and on subdivision modifier
after that the mesh is corrupted in the viewport display. Rendering shows mesh correctly.
Undoing the weird mesh deformation view:
- selecting the armature, change to pose mode,
- select another bone
- r/g/s the selected bone
- reducing the segments of the bendy bones to 1
brings back the correct deformed mesh in the viewport display.